the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Monday, May 09, 2005

So many tasks... so little time

I came home tonight and only saw one thing... the never-ending to-do list. Plant grass seed, re-seed my flower beds (*^#%$#^% rodents! ate half my flower seeds), mow the lawn, finish my kitchen cabinet, work on the basement some more, finish my quilt, complete my paver project.... I haven't gotten much accomplished the last few weeks.... illness and visitors and visiting has gotten the best of me. I am really happy that warm weather has arrived, but I wonder if I will ever be home long enough to get something done.

Maybe it would work better if I chopped the list up into little pieces and just set my sites on one thing at a time it would work better...

The catz are not helping me get anything done either... they have figured out how to undo the latch to the upstairs and today were up there contaminating the whole area with cat hair. So cleaning took front place today. Tomorrow it's laundry. Honestly, by the time you get done with the absolute necessary stuff it's bedtime. Sheesh.

Life is made up of little things. It's time to chop up the list.

;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home