the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, July 21, 2006

6, 5, 4....

Well.... 5 days and change left at work.... day 6 doesn't count as it is turn-in-the-badge, settle-all-accounts, exit interview day. Aaaaaaaaaand..... it will end with lunch with my friend who got the job an hour after the interview... she moved up her resignation date... it's the same as mine.... What a gas!!!! Bad for our department, good for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kinda like rats leaving a sinking ship??)

Am totally stoked about the new job... nervous, but ready to dive head first into the next challenge.

Here's to a full belly, a heavy purse and a light heart! (sorry... am watching TV and saw that quote and had to write it down.... I like it.... and won't remember it... so I wrote it down.... now, I hope I remember where I put it!!)

... the next challenge.

Nothing like a career change to wake up your brain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home