the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Coffee Table Art

I think my head will look good... sitting there on the coffee table.... I'll put a little plastic plant tray under it to catch the drips... but if this headache doesn't go away I will be using the new circular saw to cut my head off until it straightens up and flies right. I haven't had one this bad in years... It started when the temps got above 80 and has greeted me every morning since then... sheesh... time to move to Hudson Bay.

Ahh, but enough whining.... today is the day for power tools.... after I get back from the vet and oil change I will annoy the neighbors... hee hee hee. I love power tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home