the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The life of a loser....

Hmm.. amazing what happens when you follow the fluffy peoples food plan (FFPF). Down 4.6 pounds this week. Am spending the occasional extra point on little squares of dark dark chocolate at bedtime and had a 1 point fudge bar somewhere over the weekend... But am doing well... over 16 pounds to date. Am approaching my 10% goal of 18 pounds but don't know if that is a realistic goal. Guess I'll spend the next few weeks practicing.

Think I'll celebrate with a Blizzard from Dairy Queen... heh heh heh

Just kidding.... I think.....


Anata no koto wo kangaeteiru cdm

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! At least I am less than 10 lbs over goal weight. Not bad for how bad I have been. My goal is to get down to where I was by the end of July.

Love, the fluffy one in MI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home