the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day Two...

Quiet... it's too quiet in here.... she would have loved going out on the patio yesterday. And then in. And then out. And then in. And then out... But she would have liked it. Without Sierra, my laundry is destined to never make it into the closet.... I used to hang my pants in the closet as soon as I got back from laundry. Now, I don't worry about collecting cat hair, so they are still hanging on the garment rack in the sewing room. Oops.

She wasn't here to meow at me when I put my oatmeal in the microwave. (She always assumed that the bowl was full of Little Friskies in gravy for her.)

{sigh} This too shall pass. I will see Kate today and see how the weekend went...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home