the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another day closer....

Are these not the most beautiful flowers you have ever seen???
PurpFlowers
The girls from LaGrange sent them over to say that they would miss me... I LOVE THESE FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen flowers like this... I wish they would last forever.......

Only 2 full days left..... have now reached the nervous stage.... am not sleeping well... am trying to get a TON of things done so the new person isn't completely in the dark or months and months behind..... will see what I accomplish tomorrow... am off Friday and Monday will be mostly packing....

and packing.....

and packing...... sheesh.... It's amazing how much stuff accumulates in an office in 9 years.

I am soooooooo happy..... except for the ice cream incident tonight..... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home