the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Moving butts...

My butt hurts. I said as much to the lady at the store Friday. I walked into the White Hen near my house and she greeted me with, "Hi, how are you?" So I decided to answer truthfully instead of giving the usual drival. It worked! She laughed and laughed! Although, the reason my butt hurt Friday is FAR different from the reason it hurts today.... today it's from BOXES!!!! MOUNDS AND PILES AND MOUNTAINS OF BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A whole week... no blog! Bad Moosey! But I have a good reason.... I am spending my life in the car.... ugh... by the time I get home all I want to do is eat and sleep...

The commute thing has got to go.....This is commute home looks like.... 15 miles per hour for GoingHome 20 miles or so.... yuck. So I am packing and moving my butt to the northwest suburbs.... I can't wait! Mom, Dad and I spent the day moving a BUNCH of my stuff to a storage locker. MOREBoxes We did a fine job! LostInStorageMaze And then when we got home, I found a couple more things we can move tomorrow.... Am thinking more packing will follow this week and moving next weekend and then fixing up the house... it's amazing how long that list gets without even trying ! oooohhhh,.... add clean the tub grout.... it's yucky... Will call the realtor after next weekend and see what she thinks of my progress....

But enough for now.... it's time to go take some ibuprofen.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home