the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Day One

I survived Day 1!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I think all they do is change the hospital name at the top of the page and it's the same speel I've heard at the last 10 hospitals I've worked at. Oh, well. Only 5 more days to go! But, they are scattered over the next two weeks so it won't be so bad.

BB asked me tonight over dinner (which I cooked from scratch, BTW) if I had any regrets.....


NOPE!
NADA!
NONE!

I love my new job.

I got to meet the other 3 instructors today. They had a nice little reception complete with pastries from the local bakery. YUMMY! They have already figured out the way to my good side!!! Told them I would be back tomorrow to eat the leftovers! (And, as tomorrow's class is right next door... I just may do that.)

I love my new job!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home