the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day Two

The new place gave me a birthday present.... and I wasn't even there yet! "We would like to take this opportunity to recognize your birthday. Please accept this gift as a token of our appreciation for the excellent service you provide to visitors and fellow staff..." How sweet.... I don't think I've ever had my employer send me a little birthday gift.

Can I tell you now how impressed with this place??

Although... the instructor today was less then spectacular. She's nice and she tried hard..... but.... at the end of the day when we were taking our quiz, it was clear that she had missed a few important points. Oh well. I will try to be better than that.

Tomorrow is a half day of orientation class and then I go to my department to see what I can get involved in.... should be fun!!

Next big task is to go home (have been at BBs house for the last 3 nights) and see just what junk I want to import into the new place.... hee hee hee.... I think it was 8 or 10 boxes I took from the old place..... wonder how much of that will fit????? hee hee hee

Time for bed.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home