the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

A lesson to be learned

Susan Boyle is the greatest find on "Britain's Got Talent" since Paul Potts.

And she looks just about as good.

By the time I saw her video, the cat (pardon the pun) was out of the bag and I was expecting good things.

I doubt I would have been that charitable had I seen the show live.

My bad.

Our bad.

Will we ever quit this behavior?

I wonder how many people look at me and think unkind thoughts?

How many people do I look at and think unkind thoughts about?

Can we quit this behavior?

Is it even worth trying?

1 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a list of things I want to change about me. One of them is judging. Every since I read "The Shack", I have made this my #1 change as there was a part of the book that really hit me hard. I still catch myself doing this in my head a lot, but I do not let it come out of my mouth as often which is a start.

Moose, you most likely don't want to read the book. But if you do, Kat has my copy.

Your sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home