the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Did you know there was a Michelle Obama fashion blog?


Them is wonderful looking arms!! Quit all the ruckus about bare arms! My arms should look so good! (I'm working on it...)

I do not understand the uproar about Michelle's bare arms. They look great. Fashion rules from 1960 are no longer in effect. And everyone who smiting the First Lady for baring arms should remember the bit about throwing stones and glass houses.

And for all we know, Michelle may be starting menopause and be having 'her own private summer' all the time. That would make me go sleeveless! Oh. Wait. That HAS made me go sleeveless. Sometimes, topless. Or bottomless. Or both!

The fashion-bare-istas need to snap their jaws shut and go back to hibernating.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home