the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

High Class Dumpster Diving

I love BB! And I love the building he lives in! The average rent in this place is more than my mortgage... and the residents are somewhat transient and many are from overseas with short-term jobs and when they go, they throw out a lot of stuff. A lot of really good stuff. You find the best stuff late at night...

My beloved brought me just such a treasure last night! For several days I have been contemplating purchasing some cushioning pads to put on the floor so my shoes don't slip when I exercise. Stuff like this... Well.. guess what he found in the garbage room.... 4 beautiful blue interlocking floor cushions!!!! I love this man... So far he has brought home a nice little wood kitchen cart, a blender, a set of knives, speaker stands and a laptop computer!! It's a fun little garbage room...

Hmmm.. 10pm... time for more dumpster diving....




2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

Golly! Wish I could find a dumpter like that one. Enjoy your weekend. FLA ~

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna come and dumster dive with ya!!! Please, please, huh? huh? huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home