the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I have no willpower....

I can't believe I did this. Me.. who a mere three days ago was wailing about the Christmas tree going up at BBs place. Me, who wants laws passed to limit the egregious displays and promotion of STUFF to the 30 days prior to the holiday. Me, who absolutely adores the winter holiday season, but hates seeing tinsel when I'm still in shorts and flip-flops.

I did this.



I Succumbed

I bought Christmas tree ornaments.

For the Norfolk Island Pine.

I didn't mean to buy them. But they were so cute. And so little bitty. And sooooo purple. It's my favorite color. And they are sooooo cute. And they were on sale. And I had been soooo good at not buying other superfluous trinkets while at the grocery store (have you ever noticed how much non-edible stuff they sell at the grocer? And who moved the Toys-R-Us into the last aisle?) I really shouldn't have done this.

But they were on sale.

And purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home