the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Rats....

The cactus is getting ready to bloom and my camera is at work. Rats.

.
.
.
.
....


Weird. Weird how the brain can go completely blank without warning. Just a moment ago, ideas were forthcoming. Frothing, if you will, right out of my white matter. I think they frothed right out my ears, ran down my neck, bypassed my fingertips and made a run straight down my legs onto the floor where the catz licked them up. I just peeked over the edge of my cranium and there is nothing in there. No white stuff. No gray stuff. Not even sawdust. I must have turned on the shop vac and sucked it all out.

Or maybe it's BBs fault.... he called earlier tonight and asked where he could get 30 cups of sawdust for his daughters science project. I think BB found it and just failed to tell me where he got it from. I feel strangly blank.

Ought to make school tomorrow lotsa fun. I have to give a little presentation to my fellow classmates... on strokes. I think I just had one. I can put myself on exhibit. Kewl. It will be like show and tell. I can point to self and say...... DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home