the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Zombie Land

One down, 14 to go.

Night shift. For the next 4 weeks. (minus a few days for T-Day and shopping)

Why did I agree to this? Moving my office hours to the land of nod?

I have 30 minutes to go this morning and haven't found my eyes at half-mast yet. That's a good sign.

Tonight is 12 hours. Ugh.

But, I was productive. That's good.

But maybe it's time to pack up now and get ready for sleep....

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Steena. Hope the kitchen is fragrant and the house is warm and toasty, wherever you are. TG is absolutely my fave holiday! Enjoy!
Laurel ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home