the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Blech...

I think I have just consumed the worst saltine ever made. Actually, I consumed several of them because I couldn't believe that all of them would taste THAT BAD. And soup just isn't the same without buttered saltines. I will not buy off brand again.

Started Christmas shopping (yes, on this bloc it will be CHRISTMAS, not holiday) tonight. hee hee hee... one should not go Christmas shopping when she has had only 4 hours of sleep.... one tends to forget who she is buying what for..... heh heh heh..... one for you, one for me, one for you, a bagful for me..... will try to do better tomorrow.... although, I think I should get points for creative rationalization.....

One more week of night shift.... can't decide if I'm happy or sad about that... my life sure has been quiet... no phone calls, no unexpected visitors... no administration!!!! I like the last part the best.

The snow in Chicagoland is bee-u-tee-ful!!!!!!!! I got about 6 inches in the backyard. Patio furniture dressed in winter white.....Patio Furniture Dressed in Winter White I'm sooooo tired of the newsies and talking heads complaining about the cold temps and the snow and lousy driving. Sheesh... get over it. This is Chicago. It snows. And sleets. And rains. Sometimes all at once. If you don't like it and all you can do is whine about it, MOVE TO MIAMI.

The gangs need more bystanders for target practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home