the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

One day plus change

Well, today was a weird one..... I was waiting in line at the ATM at work this afternoon and got a really horrible case of the shakes.... I think I am finally nervous about this change of career. It didn't last long, but it was unsettling.

Deb, my friend from medical records took me out to dinner tonight to say good-bye. Good munchie food, the weather provided entertainment outside the window (we were speculating on the amount of water going into my truck -it was pouring and my windows were open), and fabulous conversation. It's a shame we didn't think of doing this long ago.

Tomorrow is a late lunch with the trauma girlz at the Cheesecake Factory!!! Yummy Yummy yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking Fish Tacos and CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE-DOUGH CHEESECAKE - Creamy Cheesecake Loaded with our Chocolate Chip Cookie-Dough and Topped with Walnuts... or maybe CRAIG'S CRAZY CARROT CAKE CHEESECAKE - Carrot Cake and Cheesecake Swirled Together, Topped with Cream Cheese Icing and Roasted Almonds or KEY LIME CHEESECAKE - Key Lime Pie in a Cheesecake! Deliciously Tart and Creamy on a Vanilla Crumb Crust. The possibilities are endless..... unfortunately, so is my waistline...... maybe I'll stick with one piece..... and maybe one to go.... and one for BB...... heh heh heh......

{sigh} I'm going to miss all these people.... I like them better than cheesecake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home