the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pooped....

I am exhausted. Averaging 6 hours a night sleep isn't good. But I can't keep this up. Maybe I should go to bed now.... ;-)

I got gas for $2.55 a gallon this week. I consider that a coup!! I am liking Lake County gas prices.

Took another night off from house painting... am glad. Didn't get out of work until 5 last night and tonight. Took forever to get home from work last night. Did some painting last night.... need to finish up the trim tomorrow night. Prime a couple of left over spots in the kitchen. Then paint the kitchen and halls Saturday and Sunday. Sheesh.... somedays it feels like it will never be finished.

Found a little house for rent in Arlington Heights today... near BBs apt... but on a MAJOR street. Not good... would never be able to get out of the drive. Besides, the house isn't even on the market. Guess it's a little early to look for a new place to live.

Time for bed.... maybe food would be good. I forgot to eat dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home