the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, September 28, 2007

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was never a baseball fan...

and then I moved to Chicago.

And I started listening to WGN radio...

and in the summer, they broadcast baseball games...

and I would leave the radio on as background noise in my office...

and then I started listening....

and discovered that Pat and Ron were really funny...

and that the games were interesting...

and that I felt bad when the Cubs did bad...

and I felt good when the Cubs did good...

and that I looked forward to spring when Pat and Ron would come back to kibbutz away the afternoon...

and now...

GO CUBBIES!!! CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!!!!!!

Only 11 more game to go to the World Series....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home