the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pod People

Tree 2007 It's that time of year again... and the snow is falling for the second time in a week. The first time was last Saturday as Chuck sat on a plane (in first class, no less) waiting to take off for Prague, Czech Republic. According to the flight tracker I was glued to (well, glued to after I got home from shopping at the convention center-sized craft show) he took off only 45 minutes late. Once I got the tracker going (thank you Spike O'Dell for getting me hooked on that!!), I was off and researching what first class looked like. I hope he took pictures. They will beat my Business-Class-goes-Economy seats from the cruise...Foots and stuph I was fascinated by not being able to touch the seat in front of me... But now that I've seen this..... First Class Pod 2I'll be looking for Mr. Chuck to buy my airline tickets.... Hmmmm, I upgraded us to a cruise cabin with a balcony, I think he can spring for pod seats on our next trip... hee hee hee Then again... if we go podding, we can't sit next to each other... and I really do enjoy that... maybe just a nice wide Business class seat again...

It is very strange with Chuck gone... usually when I am apart from him I am with family and the whole environment is busy/crazy/noisy. But I am home alone and it is QUIET. Nice change from work and the hustle in the stores. I am taking advantage of his trip and getting some Christmas shopping done. A little tonight and some more on Thursday, mixed with a little on-line stuph and I should be good to go. Maybe. ;-)

But it's almost 9 and I am just finishing dinner (did I mention that I lose weight when he is gone? That's the only thing I like about him leaving) and there is still a lot to do tonight.

Take care all and bundle up (or semi-roast to death if you are down south!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home