the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Plunking

I am such a slug... I so admire people that blog on a regular basis... my mother wonders why I don't write for a living... this is why... it requires dedication. I am dedicated to sloth. I love plunking my butt down on the couch and not moving for hours (during which time I could be writing but would rather be reading). Or plunking my butt down in the sewing room and not moving for hours. Or plunking my butt down in front of the computer and not moving for hours. I like admiring other peoples work, not producing my own.

{sigh}

So it's off my butt I go now... because no one who's work I admire is going to come over here and do my laundry....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home