the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, June 26, 2009

To mourn or not to mourn...

Nope... Michael Jackson should have been in jail.

I totally agree with a statement a friend of mine made...
" he had allowed himself... "
MJ made the choices that got him where he ended up. No pity here. I mean, come on.... MJ had his peeps going around the world SOLICITING 'Lifetime achievement awards' for the boss-man.... there is something REALLY WRONG with that outlook.

Good riddance to bad rubbish, as grandma would say....

I am thinking that I would like to be hired by some rich rich person (need not be a celebrity, but it would help) as the voice of reason, and that I had written into my contract that my decision on any given matter would supersede that of both the rich person AND the handlers/enablers AND that the rich person would be forced to thank me afterward for making the right decision AND that I would get paid exorbitant amounts of money for the honor of telling the rich person to shove it.

Just goes to show you that the right amount of narcotics will stop anyone's breathing (just like the 24 year old from Wilco that OD'd on Fentanyl patches... duh... )

...sigh... It's good to dream.

I can't wait till it's over

(okay, okay..... my opinion didn't stop me from watching the drooling, panting mobs on teevee last night... or from cackling gleefully while watching the news helicopters chase the sherrif's helicopter to the morgue... that was FUNNY!!!! ONly in LA!!!! But at least I watched most of it with the sound turned off and closed caption off)


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home