the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sleep, or the lack thereof...

Why is it, that by the end of the week, all I want to do is sleep? I try to go to bed at the same time each night. I usually get 8 hours of sleep a night. Remember Tuesday? I said I was tired and went to bed? It took me all of 3 minutes to pass out. And I was still tired the next day. Sheesh. And if I keep true to form, I will stay up until 2 am Friday night reading and my "primed for day shift" body will dutifully wake me up by 8 am. (grumble grumble grumble)

Speaking of weather, which we weren't, but we will, can I tell you how much I hate humidity? Last summer we were spared the humidity, the weather was cool.. .I wore slacks to work all summer.... this summer is revenge. No rain, high humidity (78% tonight) and high temps. I feel sticky. And tonight, it was just cool enough that I felt that cold, wet chill. Yuck. WHERE IS FALL??

Oh, well. Tomorrow is Friday. The boss is gone. The underboss is gone. The upper boss is gone. Just me and the troops. The department summer party starts in the afternoon. And BB will be taking one of the kids to Indiana so I won't see him until Saturday. I feel a short day coming on.... heh heh heh I should go rest up. heh heh heh

Wouldn't want to be tired, now would I?

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

4 Hours is my average night's sleep. 5 hours is a great night's sleep for me. I've been an insomniac all my life. I envy you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home