the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

That was fun!

I am a statistic! Probably not on the bell curve!! Take the MIT Weblog Survey Hee hee hee... I am prolly just like everyone else.. .I blog because I can.... ;-)

I got rear-ended today. And, NO, it wasn't by BB! She was trailer park trash in the worst Jerry Springer way... dense as a rock too. Put me in a bad mood. No damage to my car. Don't give a rip about her car (80's era Olds or some such). She wasn't paying attention. Dim wit.

Have a friend in North Carolina who totalled his Pathfinder last weekend... oops. He is fine. Truck is dead!

Short blog tonight... am tired... spend all of last night dreaming of Escher and going around and around in one of his paintings. It was exhausting. Am ready for bed now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home