the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Thwap....stick....


Tonight the catz got introduced to spaghetti. Sierra (pictured) was thwapping the ties on the back of my seat cushion (normal activity when I sit in that chair) and I got inspired. So, I held a piece of spaghetti for her to thwap. She swatted at it a couple of times before she made contact... and she recoiled in total surprise when the spaghetti stuck to her whiskers! I jiggled it a little more, she swatted a little more, it stuck a little more.... and then she discovered that she could bite it.... and it would stretch... and she could let go and it would recoil and bounce and she would bite it again.... and then a piece came off... and she swallowed it... and soon the bite-stretch-break-recoil-stick to whiskers-game was on.... It was dinner entertainment for BB and I tonight... and I learned that cooked spaghetti sticks to the table cloth very nicely! I love cheap entertainment....

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I love your kitty cat eating spaghetti. Send me the pic so I can put it in my Family and Critters album on Webshots, will ya? As far as that goes, send me a few other good cat pix so I can add them. Right now have no cat pix in Webshots. :-(

Love, ME

 

Post a Comment

<< Home