the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday

Today was boring.

Strangely, I was productive.

It rained.

It's too humid to wear pantyhose.

I've work a skirt to work 2 days this week.

They liked yesterday's skirt better.

It required pantyhose.

I hate pantyhose.

I cheated.

I wore thigh-highs.

I had the wrong shoes with it.

I should call my friends Sue and Laurie and have them go shoe shopping with (for) me.

Then I would have the right shoes.

They would be the totally coolist shoes.

They shop like that.

I was so well put together yesterday (except for the shoes) that someone asked me if Sue had dressed me.

:-)

Friday won't be over soon enough.

The weekend won't be long enough.

Three day weekends should be mandatory.

I'm on medicine for GERD now... the doctor thinks that's what tried to kill me 2 weeks ago in the car.

I think it was aliens.

Probably aliens from south of I-80, where all aliens in Chicagoland come from.

Prolly from one of the dead cornfields.

My power supply is buzzing.

Is that bad?

It's bedtime.

Can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home