the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I'm shopping for whom?

Is there anything better than Christmas shopping when it's snowing??? It was so totally perfect.... I got up late.... 11... oops.... puttered around and finally took off around 2 and motored 15 minutes south to Bed, Bath and Beyond to pick up what I couldn't find yesterday (different store), then drove for 40 seconds across the parking lot to IKEA (Swedish for "It's good to drive 300 miles to our store"). Gawd, I love that store!!!! When I went in the store it was spitting snow.... when I left, IT WAS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big fat fluffy flakes with just a touch of wind, falling so hard you couldn't see the street.... Stuff? Did I get stuff at IKEA? How could I not???????? It takes an act of congress for me to get thru that store without spending *something*!!!!!!!!! I mean, really.... prices start at $.50..... how can you not spend????? {sigh} I love that store..... This is the new front door rug..... Marienta Ruta-Green I love IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!! So do the catz....Check it out

And I love China-Mart... aka Wal-Mart... I like it so much I went twice. And Home Depot... and Murray's Discount Auto Store and Best Buy and REI Outdoors (and Dairy Queen) and the mall.... Yup... I hit them all today... and finished up with a stop at Jewel. Not bad for 8 hours of work.... heh heh heh.....

And, yes, I did manage to get those presents on my list... I am down to just a couple of little things... Tomorrow it's the other mall and the Containter Store!!

Gotta have stocking stuffers!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home