the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's a Christmas Miracle!

It's a MIRACLE!!! While Mom was here for Thanksgiving, she gave her poor beleagured Christmas Cactus some TLC and LOOK AT THE RESULTS!!!!Christmas Miracle 1 All it took was a little dressing up in Christmas Festive Foil, a liberal application of red food coloring and the darn thing perked up AND MULTIPLIED!!! Let me refresh your memory..... this is beforeXmasCactus8... such a sorry little thing..... But..... THIS IS AFTER Christmas Miracle 2 IT'S TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!! Santa must have come early to this house!! What a miraculous recovery!!! I can HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! But, WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!

IT BLOOMED YESTERDAY!!!!! Christmas Miracle 3 WOW! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?????? I never thought I would live to see such a stunning turnaround! I must call the Guinness Book of World Records! I'll call the news!! CNN surely will want to do a story! Holy Cow!! Can you believe this bull..... ;-)

Umm... well, I may have overstated the miracle recovery.... I am a pathetic plant babysitter. I felt so bad about the plant Mom gave me that I bought 2 new ones at Wally World last weekend. So far, I havent' killed them. Mom's plant is still here... although I'm not sure how... maybe that should be my miracle story....

"Chris hasn't killed it yet!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home