the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Yes, I am still alive

Ever notice how life gets in the way of having fun? I went back to work to an avalanche of paperwork... which I am now dragging home in the evening just to catch up... which isn't going to happen this week, which means I will probably take some home over the weekend, which sucks, but I feel sooooooooooo behind, but will take some time off to go BIFOCAL shopping, because I see the ophthalmologist tomorrow for the whole shebang-dilate-your-eyes-so-you-look-like-a-junkie thing. Am going to print out some HUGE sudoku puzzles to work on while I dilate. hee hee hee

The painting went well.. so did the floor cleaning... it's actually shiny now. Will take me forever to move back into the room... I still have clothes scattered all over the place... but the hard part is done.... I have pics... just click
here. The painting went well... I am happy with the results.. just need to figure out what to do for curtains....

Ah, well, that's not today's problem.

BB is feeling fine.. he beat me at Scrabble tonight. Think I will call it quits for the day....

Later gators....

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

I like it when you write, "later gators." :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home