the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 15

Yup, it's still here. Rats. Better, but still here.

In other news.... it's been way too warm for January in Chicago. 54 degrees one day and the next, it snows. Warm enough that somewhere in BBs apartment, a fly hatched and is now making me nuts with its flapping up against the window. I would like to kill it but am too lazy to get off my ever-expanding rear end to chase it down. Apathy is a terrible thing.

My laptop is dying. BB and I ran several scans on Friday and found the 'pute loaded with spyware. Cleaned it all up and now things don't run correctly. Today it won't recognize the USB cable from my camera. Error reports abound. And it takes forever for it to do anything. grumble grumble grumble The wonders of modern technology.

On the upside.... if the computer doesn't work, I'm more likely to finish the novel I've been working on for 6 months. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home