the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

So close...

Six more hours and I am free for 10 days.... paint the bedroom is on the agenda and not much else. two hours at work and 4 more at a meeting to be held 3 blocks from my house.... not bad.

I shouldn't complain... I got life pretty good. Just as I was trying to leave work I came across a note to self... I was supposed to gather some information for one of the firefighters about a disease his cousin has. I was supposed to drop it off Monday. oops... so pulled together a packet and called to make sure he was working today and he invited me to dinner... pasta, spinach, broccoli and shrimp with a killer salad wasn't on the diet... but it was soooooooo good. I love it when I get to eat at the firehouse! Am glad I don't work there, tho.. would weigh 500 pounds.. oops!

Off to bed... am exhausted and alone tonight... time to catch up on sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home