the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I see dead people....

Allison DuBois (of 'Medium' tv show fame) is in town today. I wish I had known earlier... I would have made arrangements to go see her. Oh, well... maybe on the next book tour. I love the show and watch it when I can (although not much recently as I have another commitment on Monday night... and no, I do not tape it... I have too many unwatched tapes laying around right now as it is!). Although, I may go out and buy the book....

But, she reminds me of a local psychic I contacted many years ago, Greta Alexander. She helped my fire department find the body of a police officer who had drowned on a call and who's body had been swept away in a flood-swollen river. Her description of the body location was spot on! It was eerie.... I called her, she spoke to the guy on the fire department who knew the area the best and an hour later we were done with the recovery.

I know there are a lot of people who don't believe in mediums or psychics and who spend a lot of time trying to discredit them (Penn and Teller come to mind). And maybe Greta was only helpful in the 2 cases I personally know about. It doesn't matter to me and I'm pretty sure the families who recovered the victims don't care either. I watched Greta's actions change the minds of some concrete-thinking, hard-headed, stubborn men. That alone was worth calling her! It just goes to show, given the right circumstances, you can convert anyone!

Now... has anyone seen my car keys?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home