the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hanging by a color

grumble grumble grumble..... Buying curtains shouldn't be this hard. All I want are curtains to hang in front of the closets. I hate closet doors and had curtains in my first apartment here and I want to do it again. (Need curtains cuz I am busy throwing the closet doors in the garbage.)

Rule 1) Buy curtains first and 'then' select the paint color.

All I want are some green curtains. Something that will complement the walls. So far the closest I have come is a shower curtain. (I already tried. It's not long enough) Or if I get the right color, they are $40 a panel and I need 10 or 11 panels. It's making me nuts. Am almost ready to settle for cream colored curtains. Almost.

I did get curtains for the dining room. Finally. Yellow. They blend in with the walls. Nicely. Need to make a couple of adjustments. Will do next weekend. This week is shot.

Class Monday night. Class Tuesday night. Teach class Wednesday night. Figure by Thursday all I will want to do is sleep.

Which is what I should be doing now.

Later gators!

1 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

Consider using sheets as curtains. Sheets are long and wide and Target has some nice patterns for not much $$.

My .02
balmy breezes from Florida,
FLaurella ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home