the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Where does time go?

Time gets away from me more easily every day.... I wonder if I should keep a daily activity log to see just where I fritter it. All of the sudden it's been 2 weeks since I checked in.... sheesh.... Just got a note from Mom... she and Dad are coming home from the great desert. Leaving on Tuesday if the wind isn't blowing fifty-hundred miles an hour. I haven't been out to the summer house since before Thanksgiving, I think. The neighbor looks after things in the winter.. and does a fine job without my input!!

Curtain fabric has been located.... look see.......Curtains, I say!
I know you don't really see much here.... wait....Curtains I say again!
It is truly the most wonderful fabric! Now I just need to get something done with it... hahaha

On the survival front..... It Lives!!!
ItLives Moms poor beleagured Christmas Catus is still with us. Although I don't quite know how. I shall return it to her as soon as she gets here. I hope it survives the trip.....

(sigh) time to get back to getting things done.... but, one last picture.....
Sprung Spring.It's my favorite pic so far this year....

Congratulations, Gators!!!


2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that fabric would work in my room too. Where did you get it and now expensive is it. MMMOOOOOMMMMM, want to make some simple curtains for me????

Love, Your sister

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

Pretty fabric, pitiful cactus. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home