the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Call the paramedics!

Is it possible to overdose on cheesecake? =8^O

I think I may have come close yesterday. I had 2, yes two, pieces of cheesecake from 'The CheeseCake Factory'. The chocolate chip cookie dough was good, but not stupendous... on the other fork, the key lime was 'to die for'!!Cheesecake_KeyLime
And I should have had the fish tacos.... Fish_Tacos

Instead (for reasons that have not made themselves known) I ordered angel hair pasta with shrimp.... not a good choice on 2 levels.... 1) TOO MUCH GARLIC - and that's a hard thing for me to say because I love garlic... but this dish bit back... (and BB refused to kiss me even after brushing teeth), and 2) I LOVE fish tacos and it's hard to get them... so why didn't I take the opportunity??? dingbat.... But the food takes second place to the company.... from 'my' group of coordinators we were only missing Jen (WE MISSED YOU JEN)
TheGirlz (there is one more, but I haven't met her yet.... hmmm.. and now that I think about it, I guess I won't be meeting her... that bites.). Anyway.... the food was second to the company. We all laughed and laughed and laughed at topics totally inappropriate to a family-oriented restaurant in the afternoon. And we did it at volume... there must have been 3 or 4 different groups of people who asked to be moved after hearing us howl to a particularly bad joke or comment. Go figure... their loss, I think.... we were funny... heh heh heh.

The green ribbon in my hair came from the most delightful/thoughtful/appropriate gift imaginable....
SilverMouse
I am in total awe. I will cherish my little silver mouse ALWAYS!



And now my friends, a toast:

"To all the Trauma Coordinators who went before us, to all the coordinators who will follow, but, most of all, TO US!!!!!"

I will miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home