the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Well, isn't that sneaky?

Stream of consciousness posting is interesting. You can only do it once. A do-over is never the same.

I lost a huge chunk of my blog the other night... (the 24th). My fault. Hit the wrong button when it wouldn't publish. Stupid move. Don't hit the buttons before you read the directions.
I feel so sorry for BB. He walked in the door about 3 minutes before I accidently deleted about half my rant on time (and the lack thereof). I threw a temper tantrum. Intense, but not big and not long. (At least I don't think it was long. Geez, I hope it wasn't-because BB would have born the brunt of it.) I think I have finally grown up enough to figure out that I shouldn't hold a grudge against the people closest to me for something I have done. That's been a hard one. I'm still not good at it.

Anyway.. do-overs...... they are never the same. I had all the same thoughts but not the flow that I had Tuesday. (shrug) You can't go home again. (Well, except for sometimes... I mean, I have moved home more than the average adult child. I may have overstayed my welcome the last time. hee hee hee)

Where was I? Oh, the do-over. Well, I got it done and was all ready to post it and that's when I noticed that YOU CAN CHANGE THE POSTING DATE!!! That's not FAIR!!! That means you can FIB!!!!

How cool is that? I could write all my posts in one sitting (lord knows there is enough crap floating around up here to fill pages and pages with drivel) and just date them all differently! I could write like the comic strip writers do... a whole bunch at once, six weeks in advance.

(Sorry, I had to get in a quick fix of my favorite comic strip.)

Um,,, I got lost again. Do-overs. I did it this time, doubt I will do it again.

Next time I'll just start over. Then I won't have to be sneaky.

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>> I have moved home more than the average adult child. I may have overstayed my welcome the last time. hee hee hee)<<<<

Gosh, could that be POSSIBLE???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home