the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, July 15, 2005

NOTICE TO ALL FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Beginning now, my sister will be totally unavailable until Monday morning when she will be forced to return to work. I fully expect her to have finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by Sunday afternoon.

She is, as I type, getting ready to drive to the store and pick up her copy of the book.

I will wait until Tuesday or so... when the crowds die down. ;-)

Tonight I will just watch the television reports......

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's try this again - I hit enter and things disappear on me.

Gee, I haven't even read ONE of Harry Potter's books. But I did find out one thing - the word Muggles apparently came from Harry Potter and it's one of the words we use in Geocaching all the time. Fancy that!

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I meant to say is that by watching the news yesterday I found out that the word muggles came from Harry's books. And here is this old lady using the word frequently when we geocache!! OK, I'll quit now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home