the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Rainy Days and Wednesdays

There is a reason I shouldn't leave work at 5 and drive through the pouring rain to BB's place.WetRush Everyone drives like a moron (except me). It takes me twice as long as normal to get there (normal being 40 minutes). And, I do stupid things, like take pictures while I am driving 10 miles per hour.

Why do people drive badly when it's wet outside? I tried (mostly successfully) to drive without the brakes today. It works... you just can't drive 70 in the rain. Maybe, instead of black boxes in cars, they should put in brake disablers and 20mph governers for when the pavement gets wet. It would make more sense. I'm whining. I know. Shall I change the subject?

I like Commander in Chief. Don't know if I can take a whole season of Geena D, but the snotty Chief of Staff to the first husband will be fun to watch... What will they call him? She will be POTUS. He will be.... First Gentleman of the United States? FGOTUS?? That isn't right. First Husband? FHOTUS? Maybe... HOTPOTUS..... Husband of the President of the United States. THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT-POT-US!!!!!!!! ;-)

Found in the garbage.... dumpster diving in the burbs.....RadarRange78 A microwave older than mine!!! This genuine Amana RadarRange was made in 1978. I think mine was made in 1984. I'll have to go look....

27 years... not a bad age for a microwave... I should last so long....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home