the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am so disappointed in your behavior

{{{{{sigh}}}}} I've never liked the grocery chain that is right around the corner from my house. Now I know why... they have Valentine's Day cards on display. Today. Right now. I was picking out a Christmas card and there they were in all their blend-into-the-Christmas-card-display red. It was sick. I left the store.

{{{{sigh 2}}}} it's nearly 9 pm and I haven't packed for the weekend yet... have to make an appearance at work tomorrow. don't really want to backtrack from work to home (10 miles, not a big deal) but i really don't want the truck to sit at work full of presents.... guess I will drive home..... i shouldn't complain.... it's easier to get on the tollway from home than work anyway..... and truth be told, i would probably backtrack on the expressway to get to the tollway here anyway if i left straight from work.... rats rats rats.... i have such a headache... excedrin isn't cutting it today.... time to go pack.... can you go to Christmas Eve service in jeans?

where's the vicodin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home