the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 6

I love being 45...

I'm old enough to know better but still young enough to get it done....

I have pretty much figured out what's important and which battles to pick ...
or not......

and I can pee without actually being anywhere near a bathroom... all I need to do is cough...
once.

On the upside.... I stayed home from work today...

K&K.... bring coffee mugs.... lots of coffee mugs...... ;-) Have fun girls!

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have coffee mugs on the list. Do they need to only say NCL or can the NCL Jewel on them?

We are all excited. I fly out at 8 AM. The others fly out later in the day.....Yippee!

What made my day even more is the SS said he wished he was going with me. What a guy.

Your sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home