the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas night

Christmas night..... a wonderful time to wander out of the house for a drive..... all is quiet, not much is bright.... traffic is non-existent, nothing moves much. On this one night a year, it is nice to see.... nothing. Most people are where they should be, which is not at work.

On the other hand, I am extremely grateful that Walgreen's drug store was open. I am at my sisters house and she has the cold-from-hell. I wandered over to the store for some high-power cough syrup and miscellaneous meds. But I only saw 2 gas stations, 2 restaurants and the movie theater open... oh, and the video rental store. Not bad considering the shopping district I was traversing. Always cool to see a large parking lots totally empty.


Nativity silhouette

Peaceful Christmas to all.
And to all a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home