the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Fluffy is as fluffy does....

I am too fluffy for my pants. All the weight I lost 2 years ago is back. Oops. That's what uncontrolled eating and no exercise get you. Bad Moose. After the peanut butter cookie episode, I decided it was time to go back on the wagon.

I joined Weight Watchers. Nothing like a commitment of money to motivate you. I like this program better than the last one... it lets me eat ice cream. I count points... last night I had so many left over after dinner, I had a WHOLE BOWL FULL of ice cream. ;-) it was almost (almost) too much. I will have less tonight.

Will be interesting to see if I manage my points well tomorrow. I work 7am-3pm in an ER. And I probably won't go to bed until midnight.... hope I'm not hungry...

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of WW. I love it. I am down 16 1/2 lbs as of yesterday. I am starting week 6. I had to use some of my extra points for dinner last night (and munching on the way down). But, I also did a 3 mile walk away the lb before I took my test so that helped. Today I am doing ok as we only had brunch. Will most likely eat dinner out. :)

Your sister and fellow WW,

Kay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home