the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Inteview Number One

Well... here we go on the change of job/career/life thingie..... interview #1 is today. I just finished with a dream in which I presented directly to the department that was hiring, spent an hour with a very confused person and then I went home... without stopping in Human Resourses to see the lady who set up the interview.... oops. I now have her letter of welcome and instruction tattooed upside down on my chest so I don't lose it or forget it.... Unfortunately, in order for the directions to remain easily accessable, I will have to go naked from the waist up.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

So, how did it go? You must really need a change!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home