the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Nurse seeks medical evaluation for injury!!

HA!! THAT will be the day! (what else is new??) Thank you all for your kind words and concern.... the leg is still attached and has made a steady recovery. It is almost back to it's pre-injury level of pain. Still can't run, but couldn't run before I fell over. Will get that checked out when I go see Herr Doctor in July for my annual physical.

And... since I am fully (or as full as it's going to get) recovered... and I have the day off, I think it's time to go shopping... YIPPEE!!! (Yes, accountant-type person, I paid the savings accounts first... all 5 of them).

Lator GAtors!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home