the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Day 9

I've been told that I sound better... or I sounded better yesterday than I did Friday... Although Suzen thought I sounded horrible... but my sister (calling from Miami) said I sounded better, so did BB... then again.... Suzen woke me up, so she got the full benefit of morning throat.... ;-)

Hmmm, almost 8 pm... BB just called and is on the way over... it's the first time I've spoken to a human today... not bad.... ;-)

This weekend is the first time in a long time that I haven't been 'doing something' almost every minute of the day... the enforced rest hasn't been all bad.... am busy reading the paper, magazines, bidding on eBay... haven't done that since 1999... maybe I should start selling stuff again... lord knows I have enough junk around here to dispose of.... I'm looking for another camera bag for my Mavica.... I have need of another one.... it's the right size for my Christmas present from BB.....

NewToy2
Konica Minolta Dimage Z6... isn't it pretty??? And it takes gooooood pix...... ;-D

{{{sigh}}} lost my first auction.... bid on another.... and so the eBay race begins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home