the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Day 7

I am soo tired of this cold... left work early again today... only stayed as late as I did to (almost) finish a project for work on Monday.... called off my extra job for Sunday... my scheduler said she cancelled me yesterday after listening to my voice mail. She said I sounded like I was dying. I am very grateful that she cancelled me. I feel like crap. I hate colds. I am waiting to get to the sounds-bad-but-feels-pretty-darn-good stage. It was supposed to be here by now.

I am parked on the couch with the kitties and plan to stay here until Monday. I have new reading material, the computer, the frig is handy when I feel the need to forage (does Wendy's deliver Frosties??), potty is close (although I have already established that I really don't need one), phone is close and Christmas tree is still up and the lights are on... I'm all set.

On the upside.... I can catch up on TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home