the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A birthday of sorts....

My truck had a birthday of sorts... it rolled 100K miles this week... I missed it.


B-day 1

B-day 2
100.000 is a lot of miles... but, she's had some work done.... and I got to thinking... maybe she's not as old as I think she is..... the transmission was replaced at 89,000.... I think that means I get to start over. Consider it new again.... get a can of "new car smell" and no one will know the difference.

Then again, as my bestest friend J pointed out.... heart transplant patients don't get to start over... why should my truck.

Rats.

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Flaurella said...

Happy Birthday! Keep on Truckin.'

What's the name of your truck? Surely it has a name or is that only a Southern thing that we just have to name our vehicles?? (and kindly pronounce that "VEE-Hick-kuhls" if you are terribly Southern. :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home