the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Exhaustion...

comes in all forms... physical... driving from the far north suburbs to Iowa and back in one evening for the visitation of a friend... after getting up at 5 am for work. Emotional... one of my kitties has been sick sick sick.... most likely with something that can't be cured, but maybe not. She is in hospital tonight getting rehydrated in the hopes she will feel good enough to eat and come home tomorrow. Mental... my house sold this weekend... 15 days after it went on market for a thousand over my minimum asking price... I have 30 days to pack and get out. I feel like I have nothing done, yet the storage unit is half full. At least I have an apartment already rented. I need to hire a mover for the 18th.... unless any of you are free that weekend with strong backs and big vehicles... Or, you can come over and we can sit around and watch the movers move. And then there is work......

Ain't stress wonderful? Wonder what my cortisol level is today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home