the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My beautiful girl

Harley
My beloved Harley crossed the Rainbow Bridge one week ago tonight, just about this time. She was my lap cat, my head-butter and the one who crawled under the covers with me. She walked on my face to wake me up and chewed on my hair when I sat on the couch. She fought with me every time I clipped her nails... except the last time. That's when I knew she was sick. Five days later she was gone.

She is survived by her sister, Sierra.

I am heartbroken.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Chris. I am so sorry. You'll see her again when you cross your own bridge.
Milly

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was strange not having Harley visit with me this weekend when I was a captive audience. Poor Sierra is missing her too.

Sending hugs and sniffles,

your sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home