the RATS of moose

The Random Access ThoughtS of a mid-west, approaching-middle-age, nurse starting the next phase of life.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ramblings....

The good news .... the insurance company didn't total my car.... $3600 or so in damages....

The bad news.... that new Ford Freestyle I've been hankering for will have to wait a while longer..... rats.

Am settled in the apartment.... boxes everywhere, but I have unearthed enough stuff that I was able to cook dinner last Monday night.

There is snow here... I have been soooo happy with the cold cold temps the last two weeks and the snow storm last Friday.... tomorrow is another cold one with highs in teens and wind chills below zero. I have been wearing my big puffy coat all week!! I haven't worn it for the last couple of years because the winters have been so mild.... I am in polar bear heaven!!

[sigh] On a sadder note... I picked up Harleys little box of ashes from the vet last night. I didn't think it would bother me so much.... but the closer I got to the desk the more sniffle-y I became and by the time I got to the receptionist I could barely get the words out around the tears.

I sat in the car and cried and cried and cried.

I want my kitty back.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff, I am sorry you had such a hard time last night. I understand. I talked to Spinner all the way home when I picked her up.

Love and hugs,

Little Sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home